Monday, February 13, 2012

Pink City

Padharo mahro desh...

It was an awesome experience visiting the pink city for the first time and that too in a wedding ceremony. Met all relatives, far and near ones, enjoyed a lot, ate a lot, danced my heart out.. lo chali mei apne devar ki baraat leke.

To prasie jaipur, words can fall short. A designed city with immaculate infrastructure, clean roads, lots of pigeons (for bird lovers), clear traffic and not to mention the pink buildings. however did not get chance to roam around and discover the city as my wanderings were limited to and fro the home and wedding banquet. I am eagerly waiting for the next visit to jaipur to indulge myself completely in its beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...