Saturday, July 20, 2013

Remembering You!!..

I read these lines on of the blogs and had noted it down on a piece of paper. I am so sorry I do not remember the source or the name of the blog from which I have taken these. Read these again today and a string was touched once again so could not resist but share with all people.





As days have turned to years
and you have watched me grow up…..

From that little girl who made you smile
into the woman I am today…

One thing has never changed….
have always wanted nothing more than
to make you proud of me.

With all the love in my heart I wish to say
I LOVE YOU PAPA

P.S.: If the blog owner from where the poem has been taken, objects to me on posting this, I would be happy to remove it instantly or give a back reference.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...