Wednesday, April 15, 2015

CHANGE

Post by Anshika

What is Change? You can find many definitions of the word. It is defined as the act or instance of making or becoming different; to pass from one place, state, form, or one phase to another. Aren't we afraid of change? (No matter how exciting it may sound). We tend to come up with so many excuses. But I ask why? Is it not a natural phenomena, part of life, which is meant to happen!
  

We experience change in our milieu every day and I believe that it is an essential part of everyone's life. The caterpillar must undergo change to become a beautiful butterfly; a snake must cast its skin to survive.


We are never ready to say goodbye, but we must. We know that if the grass is greener on the other side, so why not take that leap of faith to the other side. Take risks, you never know what life has in store for you.

"It is not that I'm afraid to change myself, it is just that I'm scared to change my surroundings, no matter how dull and meaningless they seem. I've sunken in the boredom of routine which now I find comforting. Being young I still have energy to take chances but being lazy I am simply ignoring those wonderful chances."


We think of change as desirable (getting a promotion, visiting a new place) or undesirable (getting fired, falling ill), but the truth is that it is simply a process. We define it in the way that we want to rather than thinking to make the most out of it.

Embracing change is the only way to make route for something better. I admit that some might not bring desirable result or may cause problems, but that is no reason to stop letting in change into our lives. If change is sometimes bad, it can also be refinement.


This is me preparing for change, inviting bliss in my life, and I wish others would too. Because risks take a brave heart and a brave heart never meets failure.

4 comments:

  1. Embracing the change makes it easier to blend in your life :) nice read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHANGE is the only constant. A life changing word 'change'. great work ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post dear.....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...