Thursday, September 24, 2015

Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Soap

Hello Dearies,

I love using all baby products on myself. I just can't keep away from their fragrance and mildness. This prompted me to try this soap from Himalaya. Thought it would be a good idea to test it and also throw in some recommendation for use on babies. Read on to know how it fared:



Price: INR 35 for 75 gm

No mention of expiry date

What does the soap claims?

  • Contains aloe, milk and olive
  • Suitable for dry skin
  • Ideal for use in winters
  • Mildness tested for baby skin
  • Moisturises baby's skin
  • 100% herbal actives

My Experience with Himalaya Baby Soap: The soap comes neatly packed in a thin cardbox box with a plastic cover inside. It is off white in color and the shape is very handy, I mean it fits easily in the palm and does not slip unlike other square shaped soaps with sharp edges. The fragrance is divine. 

The soap does well on it's moisturising claim. It left my skin soft, not dry unlike any other commercial soap does. It is suitable for use in all seasons.


Now, they claim to have 100% herbal actives. Honestly speaking, I really do not understand their claim of having 'actives'! Why not 100% real ingredients. Also the claim that the mildness of the soap has been tested for baby's skin does not hold firm ground. Would like to mention that I used this soap a couple of times on my face. It felt amazing like a dove soap but at the same time, if it makes contact with your eyes, it stings a little. So, I am skeptic about using it on a baby or even a toddler for that matter.


The Likes:
  1. Fragrance
  2. Leaves skin smooth and moisturised
  3. Handy because of shape and round edges
  4. Decently priced
  5. Does not melt and lasts for long
The Dislike:
  1. Have natural actives and not real natural ingredients
  2. Stings the eye a little
My Final Take: The soap is honestly very nice. However, would recommend this to be used on babies and toddlers, adults who like using baby products on themselves can go ahead and try i for a pleasant experience.


7 comments:

  1. This sure seems like a mild soap. Would love to try it, even though it's for babies !! ;)

    Latest Post.. Biba Collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be sure to try if u like mild baby products :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds very impressive! Thanks for the review :)

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using baby products too :d I am currently using johnson baby cream as hand cream and the soap :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live usinh baby products for myself :) i use moisturizer, cream and soap also the oil from Johnson baby...i will try thia one..

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are certain kinds of brands of baby products those are very much trust able; therefore parents are always looking for that kind of products. Here in this article also we can get some trustworthy baby products especially choose by parents in order to give better care to their kids.
    Daily Baby Deals

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...