Wednesday, March 20, 2013

L’oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothening and Nourishing Oil Serum - My Review on Womanistan

Hello Folks,

In these times of dust, dirt and pollution all around you, how many of you ladies can imagine your hair without a protective shield on them, I mean without that glossy serum on your hair. I can safely assume not many of us. Since these serums have become a necessity in our kity, lets now focus on yet another wonder product from L'oreal. Click here to read on the full review.



I give this product a big thumbs up. If I compare it with my first Livon serum, I will say it does a similarly good job. So if you are looking for something new to try, you can go for this.












Take Care until we meet next!

4 comments:

  1. These ones are definitely better than Livon I have heard as the effect lasts longer than Livon. I have used the argan oil and the ultime one from Loreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. even i have used the argan one. liked it but this is better than that even.. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice review and I liked the fact that it helps detangle without causing breakage.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...