Thursday, March 7, 2013

Vichy Laboratoires Normaderm Tri-Active Face Cleanser: My Review on Womanistan

Hello all,

The weekend is nearing and am doing a happy little dance. Just read a post here about how the author sheds off her inhibitions and dances with her heart with her kids. Loved reading it. I love dancing, alone or in gatherings. I just need to pick up to the tune and then there is no stopping me. I would definitely have been a dancer, if I was not who I am today. Nature inspires me - the leaves, the birds, the wind, water and even the rain drops. I get thrilled to dance to their tunes and with them.

Ohk ladies, to move on, the product under scanner today is a 3-in-1 face cleanser from Vichy Normaderm Range. Click here to read the full review.


No complaints from the product, except for the fact it may not suit dry skin people and sensitive skin beauties need to little cautious with the scrubbing part. A nice 3-in-1 product which acts as a face wash, scrub and mask.

Have you tried it before?

3 comments:

  1. I have never tried these 3-in-1 products. Had first seen the Garnier ad for 3 in 1. With scrubs, i too have the same experience... a little extra cleaning and my skin goes red. I really liked the honest review. Yeah it is pricey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u gagan.. u keep inspiring me!! :)

      Delete
    2. Awww so happy to know that :) Keep writing and sharing good stuff!

      Delete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...