Saturday, December 6, 2014

Colorama Artistica Verde Palmeira- Swatches

Hi Friends,

How has been your day so far? Today I have on my nails a pretty green color from Maybelline Colorama Artistic range. These 8ml cuties allow us to experiment with a number of colors at a very decent price.


Price & Quantity: INR 100/- for 8 ml


This is the exact green color as of leaves and I like it very much. The nail paint has a good staying power, as along with all the regular household work it doesn't chip for 3-4 days. The removal is pretty easy and the color does not stain the nails. The brush is also sleek and gives a non streaky finish.


The name of the nail paint intrigued me and a little google search revealed that Palmeira, Cape Verde is a port village in Africa.




7 comments:

  1. Lovely green color..nice post.. :)

    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried this green color but it looks so good on your hands.. i love this line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is actually very refreshing purva.. do try it :)

      Delete
  3. It's such a pretty green color Supriya. I got a lighter shade than this from their colorshow range but haven't worn yet. This one is prettier and looks so refreshing to the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent items from you, man. I've take note your stuff
    previous to and you're simply too excellent. I actually like what you've got
    here, certainly like what you are stating and the best way during which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it smart.
    I can not wait to learn far more from you. This is really a tremendous website.



    My webpage :: weight loss - -

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...