Friday, February 17, 2012

E book reader ?? !! ## **** ???

oh.... i am so confused. which one to buy, when to buy, where will i get maximum discounts??
i so very badly want to buy an e book reader (bookies will understand my impatience) but i am way to skeptical about many a things. i have heard kindle is the best but that too has soooo many variations that its hard to select the best one. and in this little competitive world, there are whole lot of other option to further confuse my tiny winy mind. i wish and only wish that some angel please guide me through it. please help me select my e book reader. i will be the happiest person on this planet. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...