Friday, August 10, 2012

Youshine Shopping Experience

Dear All,

I recently shopped from a new website yousine.in. The site is so cute in design and its collection too. They don't stock much (giving you less choice options) but its decent enough to pick some. They have really cool stuff and it made me go in my teenage mode again and I was hell bent on buying everything on the site. But as I am on a controlled shopping mode and had to take care that I will buy only stuff that I can really put to use, I bought two bangle sets. The site gives you multiple options from jewellery (bangles, anklets. brooches, ear rings, rings, belts etc.) to hair accessories. Their bag section is yet to come up.


Their customer service is very satisfactory. However, they can work on reducing the price of certain accessories (which I think are really high). The products I received were of good quality and they came neatly packed.

Here are the pics of the items I bought. Enjoy.


 I got a cute baby pink small pouch as a gift... :)



 The bangle set has a mix of plastic and metal bangles with intricate designs on them.




Take care.. !!


8 comments:

  1. baby pink pouch is the best of all :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its cute but it doesn't hold much.. its very small

      Delete
  2. dese bangles r so pretty..
    n dis pink pouch loved it..
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pink bangle. :D

    Btw I have an award for you. Pls check my blog.
    http://indianbelle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its such as you read my mind! You appear to know so much approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in
    it or something. I think that you can do with some percent to drive the message home a
    little bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. A great
    read. I'll definitely be back.
    Here is my blog :: click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink bangles and pink pouch are looking good together..I loved both of them..Nice post.Keep sharing..

    gift cards

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...