Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Vaseline Lip Care - Rosy Glow

Hello Everyone..

How is the day going along... Just waiting for holiday tomorrow.. Midweek breaks are such a breeze!!..
I recently purchased two lip colors, one a tinted lip gloss and another one a lip balm. The product that I am going to review today is a gloss from the lip care range of vaseline. I am sure all of us must have used the vaseline petroleum jelly and many of us (like me) still swear by it. It is definitely a savior. So when I saw this product from vaseline, I was sure it will benefit my dry and chapped lips. And the name rosy glow sent me into thinking about soft red tinted lips.



Price: Rs. 65/- for 9 gm

Shelf Life: 24 months

Ingredients: Mineral oil, polybutene, fumed silica, menthyl lactat, propyl paraben, cocoa butter, tocopheryl acetate, benzophenone-3, mica, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 19140, CI 15850:1 & perfume.


The product claims of "soft pink tint and glossy lips; 24 hour+ mosturized lips" and is for external use on lips only. It comes in the transparent plastic tube with the tilted pierced nozzle and has a white semi transparent cap.



The gloss has soft red color, which when spread on the lips gives a good shine to them. It does keep my lips moisturized for a long time but the color stays  on only for an hour or two. One can choose to re apply for the color, or else the moisturising lasts for a good 3-4 hours without food.

The gloss smells like a fruit balm and i love the smell very much. The smell lingers on for a few minutes. The gloss surprisingly, gives me a cooling sensation when applied. However, there is no mention any menthol or any such ingredient.

I will definitely repurchase it as this product is a winner for me.

Take Care

16 comments:

  1. my sis loves it..
    n it smell is so nice..
    loved d review..
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review Supriya...
    How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sups kaisi ho ? ages that i spoke to u . hope u are good !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am good.. how r u?? recovered now??

      Delete
    2. sups ...me is good . yes all walking and all . tum batao :) ??

      Delete
    3. i am good khaddu... wish u a speedy speedy recovery!!.. :)

      Delete
  4. nice review... this surely has entered my shopping list.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u amina... hope it doesn't disappoint u :)

      Delete
  5. In winters, I use vaseline when everything else stops working:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. when we'll see this nice color on ur lips supriya???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a nice information you share with us , thank you for your information ,, i also tell you
    Chinese Lip Balm Lip Balm it will provid you best effects on your lips without side effects,also provide you best quality resutl on your lisp
    The perfect blend of butters, oils, and beeswax to moisturize dry lips
    its my own experience of my life
    Chinese Lip Balm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks saba.. i am always on a lookout for good lip balms.. where will i get this chinese lip balm in india?

      Delete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...