Thursday, September 6, 2012

Aroma Magic Citrus Shower Gel

Hello Dearies,

I hope you all the in the blissful mode of rains. The product I am going to review today is from the Aroma Magic range of Blossom Kochhar - Citrus Shower Gel. The product claims to cleanse and moisturize the skin, leaving it fresh & satiny smooth. The Vitamin C content helps to lighten & corrects imperfection.



PRICE: Rs. 75/- for 120 ml; SHELF LIFE: 2 years

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: extracts of lemon peel, orange peel, lemon oil, aloe vera, tapico & green apple & pure essential oils of lemon verbena, orange & grapefruit.


My take: This product had been lying in the closet for quite some time after I purchased it as a part of my haul. With the goodness of lemon and orange extracts, this product is sure to have a fan following of citrus based products lovers. The shower gel comes in a typical AM packaging, with white opaque bottle and a red flip open cap. The cap can also be screwed open. 


It is a white transparent gel and you can see that the consistency is quite runny. The product says its for all skin types and i agree because it doesn't dry out skin after wash unlike many other shower gels or soaps. I have dry skin on my hands and it suits me very well. I love the citrusy fragrance, though it is not very overpowering. Its just mild enough to last for some time after shower. Also the product is worth the money you pay for it. I took a small bottle for trial purpose and am surely going to buy a bigger one for sure now.


a thumbs up for this product from me!!...

Have you tried it yet?

Take care.



8 comments:

  1. oh niceee! :)

    Thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog earlier :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: The making of a Resume

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Supriya Nice review... :)
    How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love aroma magic products..
    grt review..
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds nice and I suppose it smells good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner and all products of aroma magic products, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/brands/aroma-magic/

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...