I am here to review my a face wash that I have almost used up and I will disclose the secret early on.... that I am in love with it! <3 You will have to read on to know the reasons though ;P
About Vaadi Herbals: With decades of experience in the science of Ayurveda, VAADI HERBALS Pvt Ltd has combined Ayurvedic science with modern technology to develop a whole new range of personal care products. Its range consists of hair care, skin care, face care and body care products enriched with the extracts of best quality natural herbs to cater to the needs of the whole family.
Every product of Vaadi symbolizes the company’s philosophy, that the consumer should get value for his money. We bring good quality premium products at prices which are reasonable. At the same time we ensure that our products are effective for the purpose for which they are made.
About the product: An innovative after-sub-care herbal formulation, the face wash fights and reverses the UV damage to the skin, while leaving it feeling cool and refreshed. Anti-oxidants, Saffron and Sandal, further soothe the exposed skin, as well as miraculously fade away sun-tan and pigmentation, granting you a fairer and smoother complexion.
- Saffron: Reduces pigmentation and tanning. Soothes skin.
- Sandal: Removes tan. Protects skin from harmful UV rays.
Price & Quantity: Rs. 48/- for 60 ml
Shelf Life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing
My Experience with Vaadi Herbals Saffron Face Wash
- The face wash smells very good. The mixed fragrance of saffron and sandal is a treat to the nose. I even liked the fact that it is not over-powering and the fragrance faints in a minute or two after usage.
- The best part of this face wash is- it actually reduces temporary tan. I am saying so as I have used this post my visit to the beach side and I have seen a difference it makes. A couple of usage and it certainly lightens temporary tan. I cannot say the same though for persistent or permanent tanning.
- The face wash is of the perfect consistency, neither too runny nor too thick. Spreads on easily when mixed with water and lathers well.
- The face wash cleanses well and is good enough to remove traces of makeup, even water proof ones. It is gel based.
- After the wash, it does not leave the skin too dry. It looks visibly clean and clear of all traces of dust and grim. However, do not forget to apply moisturizer post its usage.
- One big thing that I don't like about skin care products and cosmetics is that when they do not mention what all goes into making them. Same is the case here. They have only given the list of active ingredients, whereas the complete list of ingredients is missing.
Other than this, I am not able to find a con. Basically the price is good enough and the face wash does what you expect. So it gets a big thumbs up from me.
My Recommendation: I am sure to lay my hands on this tube again, possibly a bigger one this time.
PS: This was provided to me by the company as a sample but the product has been adequately tested by me before the review and I have expressed my honest opinion.