Friday, April 11, 2014

Welcome the Summers with Cool Colored Cotton Suits

Hello All,

Summers are here and what better can you think other than wearing soothing cotton clothes. Cool comfortable cotton dress materials will be go to go in this season. I found an awesome collection of cotton dress material on Jomso.com. I have introduced them earlier also (link here, in case you missed out that post).



Jomso. com offers a variety of Indian dresses for all ethnic, casual, formal and wedding/ party wear. You can buy designer sarees online, bollywood sarees onlinedesigner lehengas online, etc. What I like most about them that their prices are affordable. Plus when you get designer stuff at such reasonable price, it is a steal.



I personally like my cotton dress to be of soft fabric so that it can be carried with ease in humid Mumbai season. Also intricate designs, colorful patterns and flowery prints are a hit with me. The colors in particular, need to be bright. I am planning to buy a couple of dress material soon and will share with the haul in my upcoming posts.



These are some of the designs that I particularly liked on Jomso.com. They have more fabulous patterns available. Do check their website to browse through the entire collection. It just so awesome. Plus their shopping process is easy and they have payment options too enabling a safe and secure online buy. Have a look at some of their pieces below. 




These are ideal for office wear as well as any casual outing. The pieces that I have highlighted here are not the only ones on my wish list. I have many more but what intrigued me more is the pattern on the dupattas. I like not only the shirt of my suit to be printed but also some kind of pattern on the dupatta and salwar too and these pieces score on this front too.




The fabric is soft and trendy. Besides being trendy, the material is comfy too. Jomso also offers stitching services at a minimal cost. There is an option to fill up your detailed measurements online. What better to get your suits all ready!



Take care

2 comments:

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...