Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Currently Reading: We Must Have No Price



WE MUST HAVE NO PRICE. A book by Arun Shourie, the journalist, the author, who needs no introduction.

I got this book issued today from my office library. As I came to know, the book talks about internal security, our defence forces, about China, Tibet, Pakistan, about IITs and IIMs, about political parties etc. etc.

I must tell you such topics are of great interest to me. This book will surely provide a good read for my weekend. I intend on diving into it and coming out only to finish.

2 comments:

  1. I like reading books, but unfortunately I rarely have the time to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right demi. time is a big factor. i read most of my books while commuting to and fro my office.. at home i hardly get time. also before going to bed, i squeeze out time to read a page or two. books are my dear friends!..

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...