Friday, April 19, 2013

Remembering You

One of my favorite songs of 2012 (and I feel it will remain so forever), Lakh duniya kahe... I reminds me of someone very special to my heart, of someone whom I am a part of. I will not forget you ever...

This song is from the movie Talaash (Amir Khan, Rani Mukherjee and Kareena Kapoor), sung by Ram Sampath and lyrics by the legendary Javed Akhtar Saheb.



Lakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho
Tum yahin ho, Tum yahin ho
Lakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho
Tum yahin ho, Tum yahin ho
Meri har soch me, meri har bat me
Mere ehsas me, mere jazbat me
Tum hi tum ho
Tum har kahin ho
Ho o lakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho
Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho
Ho o lakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho
Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho

Tumne choda hai kab sath mera
Thame ho aaj bhi hath mera
Koi manzil koi rehguzar ho
Aaj bhi tum mere humsafar ho
Jaun chahe jahan tum wahin ho
Ho o o lakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho
Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho
Ho o o lakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho

Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho.. 
Khushbu banke hawaon me tum ho
Rang banke fizaon me tum ho
Koi gaaye koi sans gunje
Sab sureeli sadaon mein tum ho
Tumko har rup me dil hai pehchanta
Log hai bekhabar par dil hai janta
Tu mere pas ho, dilnashin ho
Ho o o lakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho
Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho
Ho o o lakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho
Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho

Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho..


3 comments:

  1. even i like this song very much..just take care dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds of of this doha by Nida Fazli: Main bhi tu bhi yaatri, chalti rukti rel, apne apne gaav tak, sabka sabse mel. We are all on a journey dear. And some we meet on this journey leave imprints on our heart, soul and mind forever. Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...