Monday, July 30, 2012

Oriflame Pure Colour- Black Cherry

Hello Ladies,

How was your weekend? Mine was fun and hectic both. Anyways enjoyed it, rather I enjoy each and every holiday. Did a lot of shopping to as hubby dear was in a mood to splurge for my birthday. And I made sure I obey him.. lolz.. The product I am going to review today is a small bullet size lippie from the Oriflame Pure Colour range. These lipsticks had taken the market by the storm when launched because of their size, price and various shades. I recently got introduced to them by my parlor lady and had to buy a couple of shades of this beauty.

The first shade in my armour is Black Cherry. No no, don't be skeptical, it's not actually black neither a deep cherry shade but it's actually a mix between magenta and plum. The bullet is of 2.5 gm. You can imagine how small it is. I really liked the concept, since it's small and inexpensive, I can try more of this range without any guilt. 


It comes in black tube with a white semi transparent cap which allows to see through the shade comfortably. On the shade card, the color may not show up truly but on the lips it comes out beautifully. One has to be careful in choosing through the shade card. In this range, I have noticed that it ususally comes out one shade lighter in original. I wear this frequently to office and it goes well with blue, maroon and purple outfits. You can experiment with others as well.

PRICE: Rs. 110 (I got it for Rs. 99 on offer)

Single Swipe

Double Swipe

The texture is quite creamy. I love the fragrance and it lingers on for some time too. The lasting power of this lippie is good. It lasts well for over 4 hours on me without having food, after which it fades to a lighter shade that also looks good. One con is that it is transferable, but then there are many few lippies in the market that claim not to be. Another is the absence of list of ingredients which are neither mentioned on the tube nor on the website.




Hope you all liked the review. Take care.

11 comments:

  1. dis colour suits u..
    i knw evn my friends r hookd on to oriflam..
    if possible give swatches fr some bright shads too..:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks richa :)
      wl surely swatch the others that i got from this range...

      Delete
  2. When I was younger I used to have a lipstick from Oriflame at this shade but different name, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing the name and the lippie bullet i thot this'd be a vampy shade. But it looks lovely and suits u really well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... ya the name really does strike a cord...
      thanks nafi :)

      Delete
  4. hi Supi , how are u ? Many ages that I spoke to u . You look so pretty :) . Am still recovering :( .

    - Khaddu

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi khaddu... I am good dear.. seriously dear its been ages... i pray u recover fast fast...
    nd thank u for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...