Monday, July 13, 2015

Vaadi Herbals Luxurious Saffron Soap: Review

Hello ladies,


Today I am going to review for you a hand made soap from Vaadi Herbals. This soap claims to have skin whitening properties because of saffron and other essential oils used in it. Read on to know it fared. 


Price & Quantity: INR 38 for 75 gm

My Experience with Vaadi Herbals Luxurious Saffron Soap: I love using hand made soaps and keep experimenting with different brands as well. This is the second Vaadi soap that I have used and could not wait to reveiw it. The other one that I have used earlier was the Rose Soap and it was lovely.


The soap is of half bright orange color and half rabdi (thickened milk, a sweet dish in India) color (to be exact!). I loved the fragrance, which is citrusy. Also the texture of the soap is so smooth. The soap came packed in a thin cardboard box safely wrapped inside a plastic film. 

The soap has moisturizing properties and it does not dry the skin. I also love the fragrance that lingers on after it's usage. It does melt away a little but this is what happens with most other handmade soaps too as they are less on the chemical/ preservative quotient.


The soap claims to have skin lightening properties. The label says that it fades away pigmentation marks and blemishes as it contains goat milk and saffron. I think there is no ground for this claim. A soap merely cannot do all this. Plus the ingredient list on the label only mentions almond and honey in it. No mention of the so called inclusion of saffron, goat milk or other essential oils. So, the skin lightening claim is rubbish!

The Likes:
1. Easy on pocket
2. Awesome fragrance
3. Does not dry the skin
4. Chemical free



The Dislikes:
1. False skin lightening claims
2. No mention of complete ingredient list 


My Final Take: Other than these two dislikes, the soap fared pretty well with me and would love to try their other variants too.



7 comments:

  1. The bar loooks very appealing ...I havent used soap bars from a long time ...This one looks tempting :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u shud try them.. easy on pocket.. u won't be disapointed :)

      Delete
  2. I have been hearing good things about vaadi soaps...brightening claims are boasted for but saffron scent is calming :) nice review supriya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used this and I loved it like crazy! :-)
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely right. Soaps cant to so many things. It actually cleans :) BTW the soap looks so exotic and tempting. I would love to try this :)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...